My Life
I would love to try this
Great! I liked the zero sugar Dr. Pepper I had recently.
It is good. www.rsrue.blogspot.com
Sounds delicious, Christine, but since I gave up all sodas years ago, I'm afraid I won't be trying it. Blessings!
Ooh, that looks yummy! I love your remembrance painting as well.
It has been more than 3 decades since I last had a soda...
That sounds good.
Pleased you enjoyed it.All the best Jan
Never had cranberry ginger ale.
Se ve muy rico. Te mando un beso.
It's great. I like the limited edition blackberry gingerale too.
Everything is cranberry in my life right now, and not because of the holidays. I would love to try this.
I never seen this variety at the grocery store 🏪
Sounds interesting :-D
sound great .... will try it
That sounds tasty!
I am thinking I will get some for the holidays.
Tim likes the zero sugar pop.
I could go for one of those.
Post a Comment
19 comments:
I would love to try this
Great! I liked the zero sugar Dr. Pepper I had recently.
It is good.
www.rsrue.blogspot.com
Sounds delicious, Christine, but since I gave up all sodas years ago, I'm afraid I won't be trying it. Blessings!
Ooh, that looks yummy! I love your remembrance painting as well.
It has been more than 3 decades since I last had a soda...
That sounds good.
Pleased you enjoyed it.
All the best Jan
Never had cranberry ginger ale.
Se ve muy rico. Te mando un beso.
It's great. I like the limited edition blackberry gingerale too.
Everything is cranberry in my life right now, and not because of the holidays. I would love to try this.
I never seen this variety at the grocery store 🏪
Sounds interesting :-D
sound great .... will try it
That sounds tasty!
I am thinking I will get some for the holidays.
Tim likes the zero sugar pop.
I could go for one of those.
Post a Comment