I got some new ceramic non stick frying pans as they are supposed to be safer. These have silicone handles. They are to be used at medium to low heat. The prices seemed reasonable and they are attractive.
My plan is to find silicone kitchen utensils next and maybe a new saute pan. Apparently wooden cutting boards are now considered the safest but I still use plastic cutting boards.

23 comments:
My foodie friend Sally had a ton of silicone kitchen utensils. I use a wood chopping block, but Sally prefers plastic, like you.
I like ceramic baking and cooking pans, my favourite is still cast iron.
I am always up in the air about what is really safe in cookware.I use stainless steel but they do stick!!
Oh, I can't resist those plastic cutting boards. These look so nice. Good luck!
These look great! I do like my one pan for eggs that I got recently. The omelets turn out so nice.
Wooden cutting boards are safer, Christine. Love your new pan. Blessings!
I've never seen a pan with silicone handles, but it feels like they would be safer.
Yeah wooden are the best, I have a few wooden ones and a plastic one. The pans look good. Happy cooking :-D
I use plastic cutting boards but they go in the dishwasher for a good wash, wouldn't be able to do that with wood.
Ohhhh it is always nice to get new kitchen things. Let us know how you like these.
I still use wood cutting boards I just like them better, your pans look great Happy weekend
The pans are really good
Does anyone use cast iron skillets anymore? I used to love them but no longer use the stove.
Excellent. It is so very hard to get away from plastic, isn't it?
I got one to fry eggs. Pretty good. Little smoke
I have a plastic cutting board too. Nice new pans.
Enjoy using them ...
All the best Jan
https://thelowcarbdiabetic.blogspot.com/
They look really nice. Hope they work well for you. I have plastic cutting boards but I put them through the dishwasher to keep them as clean as possible. I love wood ones, need to shop for one.
It's is definitely important not to overheat when you cook or the food sticks. I have a frying pan and my husband complains how the food sticks, even though I try to tell him to keep in on lower heat. :) Enjoy yours.
Lindas sartenes. Te mando un beso.
I have given up on non-stick pans.
I really need to replace mine also. Maybe Santa will bring me some new ones.
great product
Post a Comment