Sunday, November 17, 2024

Sunday Smiles - Parrot


'This is not a bird, look closer, this parrot is in fact a woman whose body has been painted. '

Linking to Gillena's Sunday Smiles.

23 comments:

Angie's Recipes said...

Really? Where is the whole body picture?

Adam said...

I'll take their word for it. I don't see it 🙈

ashok said...

Wow

Anne Hagman-Niilola said...

Wou!

ellie said...

I had no idea! Wow!

Caitlin&Megan said...

So intriguing. That's wild!

Ivy's Closet said...

Not what I was expecting at all!

R's Rue said...

Smiles.
www.rsrue.blogspot.com

Christine said...

Look closely at the parrot Adam and Angie!

Gillena Cox said...

I stared and stared but all i saw was a parot
Happy Sunday
Thanks for linking to SundaySmiles

Much♡love

Mor Düşler Kitaplığı said...

Nice

Ananka said...

After looking at this for a few minutes I see it. The tail is her legs and following that I see her :-D Good one :-D

Mary Kirkland said...

Wow, they did a good job.

roentare said...


That is such a trickery of brain

Lowcarb team member said...

Amazing ...

All the best Jan

My name is Erika. said...

I must be blind, I don't see it.

LoveT. said...


fantastic

peppylady (Dora) said...

I been thinking of doing a parrot in my art journal. That I'm laying down and my journal above me.

CheerfulMonk said...

I'm afraid I'm having trouble looking closely at the parrot. If I try to zoom in it goes off my screen. 😟

J.P. Alexander said...

Genial, te mando un beso.

Christine said...

Good explanation Ananka

Martha Jane Orlando said...

Can't see it. Blessings, Christine!

DeniseinVA said...

Fascinating, I really had to look hard to see it.