My Life
"LOL"...
Fun!
LOL
today I feel like your second image. The tiny winterflies are back. :(
Oh..it is definitely that last one for me this month. Ugh, I just want to hibernate with this cold wind we are having. Oh, the marble in the ashtray really cracked me up..and that first one..that does seem to be the way it goes. Thanks so much!
Yes, I can relate to the first meme. My baby book is a lot thicker than my youngest sibling's album. I am the eldest.
lol. www.rsrue.blogspot.com
Cool!
last two Excellent liked all
Great, so much fun. :D
Always entertaining! Blessings, Christine!
These are good ones. I like the mable! I alway panic when I hear a noise in my car! And the tack one is just too cute :-D
That message in a bottle is funny.
Good laughs for a cold day. Love message in a jar!!!
Geniales memes. Te mando un beso.
That kitty in the last meme thinks like me. :) Thanks for sharing these Christine.
Love them!
Am I in spam? I thought I'd commented here?A good selection of memes.All the best Jan
These are great!!
Post a Comment
19 comments:
"LOL"...
Fun!
LOL
today I feel like your second image. The tiny winterflies are back. :(
Oh..it is definitely that last one for me this month. Ugh, I just want to hibernate with this cold wind we are having. Oh, the marble in the ashtray really cracked me up..and that first one..that does seem to be the way it goes. Thanks so much!
Yes, I can relate to the first meme. My baby book is a lot thicker than my youngest sibling's album. I am the eldest.
lol.
www.rsrue.blogspot.com
Cool!
last two Excellent
liked all
Great, so much fun. :D
Always entertaining! Blessings, Christine!
These are good ones. I like the mable! I alway panic when I hear a noise in my car! And the tack one is just too cute :-D
That message in a bottle is funny.
Good laughs for a cold day. Love message in a jar!!!
Geniales memes. Te mando un beso.
That kitty in the last meme thinks like me. :) Thanks for sharing these Christine.
Love them!
Am I in spam? I thought I'd commented here?
A good selection of memes.
All the best Jan
These are great!!
Post a Comment