My Life
Welcome to Friday Art! I did a face in my sunset today, an ACEO (2 1/2" x 3 1/2").
Linking to Nicole's Art for Fun Friday and to Gillena's Friday Face Off.
That's very beautiful, Christine.
Fun interpretation!
Lovely ACEO. Your sunset is alluringThank you for linking to Art For Fun FridayMuch♡love
That sunset colour is most beautiful
Bel dipinto!
Cool ART!
Yes... we need that... we have rainy weather today. Kind regards to you.It's nice to see the sunset in your picture :-)) and especially by the sea.Hug
Thanks... I would love to be at the ocean for a sunset or a sunrise - or maybe several of both!
I like the face in the sunset. That sun was happy to have had a good day I guess, Grin. Have a great FRiday!
Sailiing off to a happier place!
Oh, I love the colors in the painting!
So lovely! All the best to your creativity!
So great to see your Friday art! Love the color and details!
I like the art today.
I love your art. www.rsrue.blogspot.com
One of your best, Christine!
I do like your sunset.Hope you are having a happy Friday.All the best Jan
Great job on blending the face with the sunset! It’s a beautiful and creative piece. I just shared a blog post, let me know what you think.
What a wonderful painting. I love it. Thank you for joining FFO and have a nice weekend.
Looks beautiful
Awesome sunset sketch ~ hugs,Wishing you good health, laughter and love in your days,clm ~ A ShutterBug Explores,aka (A Creative Harbor)
It looks a very happy sun.
Beautiful sea painting
Lindo atardecer. Te mando un beso.
It been cloudy so no real sunset or sunrise.
😊👍
I love it
That's lovely, Christine. I miss our lake sunsets!
Lovely art :-D
I like this. Your face is a cute addition.
I love it--very cute!
Beautiful!
Post a Comment
32 comments:
That's very beautiful, Christine.
Fun interpretation!
Lovely ACEO. Your sunset is alluring
Thank you for linking to Art For Fun Friday
Much♡love
That sunset colour is most beautiful
Bel dipinto!
Cool ART!
Yes... we need that... we have rainy weather today.
Kind regards to you.
It's nice to see the sunset in your picture :-)) and especially by the sea.
Hug
Thanks... I would love to be at the ocean for a sunset or a sunrise - or maybe several of both!
I like the face in the sunset. That sun was happy to have had a good day I guess, Grin. Have a great FRiday!
Sailiing off to a happier place!
Oh, I love the colors in the painting!
So lovely! All the best to your creativity!
So great to see your Friday art! Love the color and details!
I like the art today.
I love your art.
www.rsrue.blogspot.com
One of your best, Christine!
I do like your sunset.
Hope you are having a happy Friday.
All the best Jan
Great job on blending the face with the sunset! It’s a beautiful and creative piece. I just shared a blog post, let me know what you think.
What a wonderful painting. I love it. Thank you for joining FFO and have a nice weekend.
Looks beautiful
Awesome sunset sketch ~ hugs,
Wishing you good health, laughter and love in your days,
clm ~ A ShutterBug Explores,
aka (A Creative Harbor)
It looks a very happy sun.
Beautiful sea painting
Lindo atardecer. Te mando un beso.
It been cloudy so no real sunset or sunrise.
😊👍
I love it
That's lovely, Christine. I miss our lake sunsets!
Lovely art :-D
I like this. Your face is a cute addition.
I love it--very cute!
Beautiful!
Post a Comment