Saturday, November 16, 2024

Kale Stir Fry


My friend S brought over some fresh kale in late October and I made a kale stir fry with it.

bunch of kale leaves chopped into thin strips (chiffonade)

2 cloves garlic minced

1 green onion diced

2-3 tbs canola oil

sauce

2 tbs soy sauce

1 tbs oyster sauce

1 tsp sugar

1 tsp hot sauce

2 tsp sesame oil (optional)

1 tsp cornstarch mixed with 2 tbs water


saute garlic in oil, add green onions, kale and stir for 8 minutes.  Mix in sauce and corn starch slurry.

 

11 comments:

R's Rue said...

Yum.
www.rsrue.blogspot.com

Granny Annie said...

Looks good but I am not a cook and never have ingredients.

Mary Kirkland said...

I've had kale and I like it. Reminds me of spinach.

CheerfulMonk said...

I’m still trying to like kale, but I tend to eat my vegetables and greens without much added flavoring.

Sandra Cox said...

Sounds tasty.

J.P. Alexander said...

Gracias por al receta. Te mando un beso.

My name is Erika. said...

I really like kale. I wish I had discovered it many years ago.

Caitlin&Megan said...

Wonderful! So good for you too!

Ivy's Closet said...

I like that you feature a lot of Kale recipes!

Ananka said...

Looks good :-D

Lowcarb team member said...

Kale is so nutritious.

All the best Jan