My Life
2 eggs
1/2 c cottage cheese
1 green onion chopped
1/4 tsp salt
1/4 tsp pepper
Whisk together and scramble!
Looks delicious and nutritious!
Buonissima idea, chissà che morbide che erano al palato
Good idea. Looks nice :-D
Looks so yummy! Thanks for sharing. Have a great day!Rampdiary
I love cottage cheese scrambled eggs! Yum!
Great to see this recipe! Thanks so much!
good morning, never would have thought of this combination-happy new week
It looks delicious.
Looks good, though I am not fond of cottage cheese.
looks tasty wow never tried eggs with cheese
The perfect combo, Christine!
Great Idea, it looks good.
That looks so refreshing
I've added cottage to my eggs before and it's good.
Gracias por la receta. Te mando un beso.
I might give it try.
I love scrambled eggs, but never tried them with cottage cheese. I bet it's good.
Thank you! I used to love cottage cheese but haven't had it in years. I'll have to try your recipe. 😊
I have all ingredients and will try this. Looks delicious.
Looks excellent! Thanks Christine!
I've never put CC in my scrambled eggs I will have to try this.
Very delicious and so nutritious.All the best Jan
Never thought to add cottage cheese to eggs. Looks good.
Post a Comment
23 comments:
Looks delicious and nutritious!
Buonissima idea, chissà che morbide che erano al palato
Good idea. Looks nice :-D
Looks so yummy! Thanks for sharing. Have a great day!
Rampdiary
I love cottage cheese scrambled eggs! Yum!
Great to see this recipe! Thanks so much!
good morning, never would have thought of this combination-happy new week
It looks delicious.
Looks good, though I am not fond of cottage cheese.
looks tasty wow
never tried eggs with cheese
The perfect combo, Christine!
Great Idea, it looks good.
That looks so refreshing
I've added cottage to my eggs before and it's good.
Gracias por la receta. Te mando un beso.
I might give it try.
I love scrambled eggs, but never tried them with cottage cheese. I bet it's good.
Thank you! I used to love cottage cheese but haven't had it in years. I'll have to try your recipe. 😊
I have all ingredients and will try this. Looks delicious.
Looks excellent! Thanks Christine!
I've never put CC in my scrambled eggs I will have to try this.
Very delicious and so nutritious.
All the best Jan
Never thought to add cottage cheese to eggs. Looks good.
Post a Comment