My Life
Beautiful. Despite the sad reason..
The image is very beautiful
Awesome ART!
It is beautiful. Great tribute :-D
always remember-lovely painting
Very poignant!
Great to see your post. Thanks so much!
So pretty!
It’s beautiful Christine, a fitting tribute for today.
America commemorates Veterans Day today, also. Nice art, Christine.
I like the contrast between the bright pink and black.
It's a lovely piece Christine.
"In Flanders' field . . ." May we ever remember the sacrifices of so many for our freedoms. Blessings, Christine!
Wonderful art, I love poppy flowers!
Very pretty
Absolutely stunning. Ours in the states is Veterans Day.
Beautiful and sad.
Es una bella flor. Te mando un beso.
Precious remembrance
That is beautiful ... perfect for Remembrance.All the best Jan
Beautiful Christine!
Post a Comment
21 comments:
Beautiful. Despite the sad reason..
The image is very beautiful
Awesome ART!
It is beautiful. Great tribute :-D
always remember-lovely painting
Very poignant!
Great to see your post. Thanks so much!
So pretty!
It’s beautiful Christine, a fitting tribute for today.
America commemorates Veterans Day today, also. Nice art, Christine.
I like the contrast between the bright pink and black.
It's a lovely piece Christine.
"In Flanders' field . . ." May we ever remember the sacrifices of so many for our freedoms. Blessings, Christine!
Wonderful art, I love poppy flowers!
Very pretty
Absolutely stunning. Ours in the states is Veterans Day.
Beautiful and sad.
Es una bella flor. Te mando un beso.
Precious remembrance
That is beautiful ... perfect for Remembrance.
All the best Jan
Beautiful Christine!
Post a Comment