Sunday, November 10, 2024

Sunday Smiles and 8th Covid shot


 Linking to Gillena's Sunday Smiles.

In other news I got my 8th Covid pfizer shot yesterday. I waited almost an hour for my turn. It didn't look that busy.
The lady in front of me was filling her whole family's prescription and I had to wait for my 2 second injection.  Then the pharmacist asked me how was my day. I was polite.

18 comments:

Angie's Recipes said...

Can't imagine living in darkness for 67 days...

Ivy's Closet said...

Oh, it is quite a wait at the drug store for these vaccines. Here we have to schedule it online and then we get a text when we get there..are we coming. Even then the process of the QR code, just to have someone finally tell you, "You're checked in." And more waiting.
I might go stir crazy with the 67 days of darkness, which always makes me think of that horror film from a decade or so back. Happy Sunday!

Martha Jane Orlando said...

I didn't know that fact about staying dark in that part of Alaska for such a long time, Christine. Blessings!

My name is Erika. said...

I had to wait a bit for mine too, even though I had a scheduled appointment. And that's a long time to go with no sun, but if you like to hibernate in winter, it may be just what you want. Have a great day.

Iris Flavia said...

Polite is always the way, but yikes, so long without sun...

Granny Annie said...

Congratulations on being polite.

Gillena Cox said...

Amazing.
Thanks for linking to Art For Fun Friday

Much♡love

R's Rue said...

Waiting and being polite is so tough. Sending hugs.
www.rsrue.blogspot.com

Lorraine said...

Sometimes it's best to hold back and be polite to make the day a little better.

DeniseinVA said...

I am impressed with your politeness Christine, good for you.

CheerfulMonk said...

What rotten luck about the wait! Thank goodness for sunshine in winter!

J.P. Alexander said...

Genial meme. Cuidate mucho

Mary Kirkland said...

Sometimes that's best.

Lowcarb team member said...

Goodness! I can't imagine 67 days of darkness.

All the best Jan

Tanza Erlambang said...

aww...... darkness for 67 days?
# Good luck for vaccine shots

peppylady (Dora) said...

I got both my flu and covid jab.

Ananka said...

That is crazy! A long time without the sun!

Jenn Jilks said...

I had mine today!