I made this cottage cheese breakfast/snack with cottage cheese, granola, honey and fruit, blueberries in this case. It is something different for me to try. It is good. Do you use cottage cheese much?
That sounds like a delicious and healthy combo! I don’t use cottage cheese much, but this mix with granola and fruit is definitely tempting. I might give it a try! I just shared a blog post, let me know what you think!
Thanks for reminding me. I loved it years ago but stopped eating it because of the sodium. I switched to plain yogurt. I do want to try cottage cheese again so will put it on my shopping list. 😊
19 comments:
This is something my husband would enjoy too!
I know cottage cheese is low in calories, and healthy. I must look for recipes.... I´m not into sweet stuff.
Oh, I do love cottage cheese and blueberries..I just don't get to add that sweet stuff. Unfortunately, this dairy has a lot of sugar in it, already.
That sounds like a delicious and healthy combo! I don’t use cottage cheese much, but this mix with granola and fruit is definitely tempting. I might give it a try! I just shared a blog post, let me know what you think!
I haven't had cottage cheese in awhile, Christine. This looks delicious!
a good, healthy meal, I make something like this every two days!
hug Elke
I would try that, it sounds good.
Thanks for reminding me. I loved it years ago but stopped eating it because of the sodium. I switched to plain yogurt. I do want to try cottage cheese again so will put it on my shopping list. 😊
Gracias por la receta.
I don't use cottage cheese much, but every now and again I get a craving for it.
For lunch when growing up. We had cottage cheese and fruit. With toast.
It looks delicious.
yummy
Sounds interesting :-D
Looks very good.
I haven't had cottage cheese in such a long time, BUT now you've made me want to go out and get some.
Cottage Cheese is healthy and nutritious ...
https://thelowcarbdiabetic.blogspot.com/2019/11/cottage-cheese-is-super-healthy-and.html
All the best Jan
We love cottage cheese. I am going to try it your way, sounds delicious!
I love a little cottage cheese with green pimiento olives.
Post a Comment