Wednesday, November 13, 2024

Wednesday Memes

 







27 comments:

DrumMajor said...

Cute ones today. Yep, I actually went through my spices and pitched any that were 3-4 years old. Cost $300 +- to replace my supply, and that was before covid and the current inflation. So, that means some are out of date again. Nope, not gonna. Linda in Kansas

olga said...

Buon mercoledì

Iris Flavia said...

Great ones. 10 at night, LOL, so yes, too late! And the baby pictures!

Leanna said...

The spices meme made me giggle because I have no idea what I have tin my spice cabinet.

roentare said...

The last one is hilarious

ellie said...

Oh, that one about the spices at the back of the cupboard. I was just thinking this morning, a weekend project I need to do. Thanks so much for giving me a smile this morning!

Caitlin&Megan said...

Oh, what fun! Thanks so much. I needed these!

baili said...

you have shared some really nice ones dear Christine

i loved the first and third most ,liked all
blessings

Ananka said...

Good ones :-D

gigi-hawaii said...

Nah, I disagree with the first meme. I'd rather have all I want all the time. That would be ideal. Love the last meme.

Angie's Recipes said...

Thank you for the laugh, Christine.

Martha Jane Orlando said...

That second meme says it all, Christine. That's my bedtime! LOL!

My name is Erika. said...

Thanks for the smile. And I guess I better check my spice cabinet too. :)

Christine said...

Linda I am scared to look

CheerfulMonk said...

The happiness and success ones were right on. 👍😊

snobe casamang said...

Cute and hilarious pictures.

Mary Kirkland said...

Cute ones.

Sandra Cox said...

Good ones:)

Lowcarb team member said...

LOL
My favourite is the last one.

All the best Jan

J.P. Alexander said...

Geniales memes. Te mando un beso.

Tanza Erlambang said...

the first quote is impressive

peppylady (Dora) said...

Around 10 is my bed time.

Anne Hagman-Niilola said...

Lovely.

The Happy Whisk said...

Hal Hal On the spices. That's a great one.

Busy Bee Suz said...

Ahhhh, these are great Christine!

DeniseinVA said...

Thanks Christine.

DeniseinVA said...

Thanks for the fun.