First: Happened last Sunday. Nonsense. People and animals get confused and with LEDs and such we do not need this. Second: Huhhh... many coincidences led to good, though.
That's a great meme, Christine, and my body detests the time change. My inner clock takes ages to adjust to it. We should just quit changing and stick to one. Blessings!
Aww that made me laugh so much! My old car was a pain in the neck to change haha and the oven, well I gave up years ago on that the time is so wrong on it!
19 comments:
We started the winter time last week...Happy Sunday!
Such a fun meme series
First: Happened last Sunday. Nonsense. People and animals get confused and with LEDs and such we do not need this.
Second: Huhhh... many coincidences led to good, though.
Interesting meme. Kind of scary that a chemist would forget to wash his hands though. (but I guess we all do at times).
Oh, I always leave my car radio clock alone. Love this tidbit of information too 💕❤️💕
These are fun! I so enjoyed these! Happy Sunday!
Happy Sunday Christine
Thanjs for linking to Sunday Smiles
Much♡love
That's an interesting way to find a sugar substitute.
That's a great meme, Christine, and my body detests the time change. My inner clock takes ages to adjust to it. We should just quit changing and stick to one. Blessings!
Not a big fan of sweeteners but good to know.
Aww that made me laugh so much! My old car was a pain in the neck to change haha and the oven, well I gave up years ago on that the time is so wrong on it!
Move the house to the left. Ha! Ha! I loved it.
Genial meme, te deseo una buena semana.
Thank you for sharing the information.
I wish we didn't change the clocks- but alas, it is here. Funny meme and I had no idea about how saccharin came to be used as a sweetener!
Hello Ivy!
That story is fascinating. 😊
Enjoyed both of these Christine, thank you!
I love how to adjust a sun dial. That made me laugh.
Enjoyed the meme.
All the best Jan
https://thelowcarbdiabetic.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment