Wednesday, November 27, 2024

Wednesday Memes



 




27 comments:

roentare said...

These memes are very cool

Stefania said...

Grazie mille per questi meme mattutini che danno un tono migliore alla giornata

Iris Flavia said...

Good, clever, fun memes. Thanks.

ellie said...

Oh, I can relate to the first one! I love the dog story one too! Happy Wednesday!

Ivy's Closet said...

Such fun ones! This did give me a smile this morning with my first cup of coffee! 😊🍂🦊💛

Caitlin&Megan said...

Oh, that last one....priceless! You found some good ones! Happy Wednesday! I have to get a veggie tray together for Thanksgiving. This means a lot of chopping for me.

gigi-hawaii said...

Man, you're on a drinking trip today. I thought the dog joke was funny.

My name is Erika. said...

These are great. I especially like the dog help group. I think both of mine should join it so they stop barking at any delivery person. I will say the Amazon guy (and I've met him) always leaves the dogs a couple of cookies so they love him. :)

baili said...

wow i love your picks dear Christine !
specially the "human being" wow
blessings

Angie's Recipes said...

Didn't get the first one...I am getting slow :-)

Christine said...

Angie the coffee and wine drinkers struggle every day between choosing these 2 drinks

Red said...

Here I am to visit my favorite post of memes on Christine's blog.

Martha Jane Orlando said...

That last one cracked me up, Christine!

LoveT. said...

Great post, i like it very much. :D

DVArtist said...

Love these. Have a nice day today.

Christine said...

Thanks Red

Lowcarb team member said...

I'm chuckling :)
A great selection here.

All the best Jan

J.P. Alexander said...

Geniales memes. Te mando un beso.

Tanza Erlambang said...

hehehe.... love the last ....lol

peppylady (Dora) said...

I sure don't have wine daily.

Anonymous said...

Great meme choices

CheerfulMonk said...

Those are great! I love the one about the phone because we still have a wall phone. 😊

Anne Hagman-Niilola said...

They are funny.

Kay said...

I really love Leo's quote. It's so true, isn't it?

Ananka said...

These are good. Love the dog and mailman one :-D

DeniseinVA said...

Always enjoy these!

Lorraine said...

Thanks for the smiles.