Honestly, though, the chaos with GPS can be overwhelming at times, especially when the roads are newly built, and the GPS hasn’t been updated! I’ve missed your photos and writings! I hope I can soon resolve my issues and be able to read your posts again!
22 comments:
Honestly, though, the chaos with GPS can be overwhelming at times, especially when the roads are newly built, and the GPS hasn’t been updated! I’ve missed your photos and writings! I hope I can soon resolve my issues and be able to read your posts again!
That's great!
Respecting boundaries
Most animals have more respect for others than people often do.
Happy Sunday Christine
Thanks for linking to SundaySmiles
Much♡love
Quite the art piece! Very cool..the way of the wolf.
wow ...never knew about this kind of tracking.
Yipp :-)))
A warm greeting comes to you.
How cool is that?
That's an impressive picture! Thanks.
human should learn from animals
That is very intersting.
Isn't that good.
All the best Jan
Nice looking picture.
Pelo que entendi é para achar algo
que te faça sorrir no domingo, certo?
Idéia interessante, gostei!
Beijos! 🌷🍂🍄
uy, te mando un beso.
Fascinating.
wise sign
Amazing. This shows how wonderful animals really are :-D
thanks for smiles dear Christine :)
hugs
This is funny and very interesting Christine.
That's really interesting.
Post a Comment