I was at this pharmacy more than a week ago to get a walk in Covid shot. We were able to park right upfront thanks to this 55+ sign. It seemed to me that 55 is still young so it made me aware of my mortality.
Any thoughts?
In other news I have been getting a lot of spam comments lately, like 30 per day. I have comment moderation turned on but it's a job to delete them. I noticed they take a break on weekends. Back to their jobs on Mondays?

22 comments:
No one in my family have lived over 55 so if I do I'll be taking full advantage of this sign!
That is interesting, about the sign. Glad you got your Covid shot! It seems more people are retiring earlier too. Oh, that spam. Not my favorite thing, either.
Nice signs! Great to hear you got your COVID vaccine. Around here we see a lot of signs for veterans parking. But I haven't seen one like this at the drugstore I go to.
55 and up, I am up past that for sure.
My daughter is 55, and to me she’s still a youngster.
I don't drive, so no idea...I too got some spams, pretty annoying, but that's life.
I agree that 55 seems awfully young to get special treatment.
I am just concerned for Melissa Baker and family.
Czyżby 55 to już starzec ?. Lekka przesada 😁
Interesting sign, congrats on getting your vaccine. I'm sorry about the spam...
That is a strange sign, Christine, and it does make one feel old to see it. Sorry you've been getting spammed, too. Don't people have better things to do? Blessings!
The fact that it's over 55 is kind of good, but I feel old now :D
I hear you Linda.
Putting an age on the sign can be classified as discriminatory?
Te mando un beso
55 plus looks like a good idea. I have a handicapped parking tag, but often spaces are hard to find.
Yes, I too get a lot of spam, which of course has to be deleted!
Here in the UK we have some property developments that are aimed at the 55+ age group ... but I've not seen a sign like that!
All the best Jan
55 is young and I love that sign:)
i am almost there on the sign :)
life is a journey in circle so i feel relaxed when think about mortality surprisingly
It is a good idea. Donno, I'll be 45 next year so 10 years short of 55. I guess it is how you feel. Though nowadays I think 55 is not old.
Pfft spam yes! I haven't been getting too much thankfully but my comments on other blogs seem to be hitting spam!
74 feels young now, 55 is a baby!
Fifty five seems pretty young---I'd think that space was never available then.
Post a Comment