Saturday, November 23, 2024

Nicole's new pizza recipe


 Nicole posted her new pizza recipe and I couldn't wait to try it.  It is now my new pizza recipe.  Thanks a million Nicole!  I used half whole wheat and half white flour in mine.  I used pepperoni, tomatoes and pickled onions for my toppings.  Daughter L had been over and added the toppings.

24 comments:

Veronica Lee said...

This sounds amazing! Love how you used whole wheat flour and those toppings—pepperoni, tomatoes, and pickled onions are such a great combo. Can’t wait to try this recipe myself! Thanks to Nicole for the awesome idea!

Kay said...

I love this. You've just made me very hungry.

Unknown said...

Like the topping of that pizza...i like savory pizza so much

roentare said...

That looks so scrumptious!

Angie's Recipes said...

I am glad that you enjoyed it!

ellie said...

Oh, it looks so good!

Caitlin'nMegan said...

I have been doing a simple one with greek yogurt and oatmeal flour (since that is best for me, and I just make my own flour in the vitamix) These looks amazing!

R's Rue said...

I need some. Thanks Nicole and Christine.
www.rsrue.blogspot.com

ashok said...

Looks good

Violetta said...

Looks really good, your new pizza.
Have a good time
Violetta

Anne Hagman-Niilola said...

Delicious pizza.

LoveT. said...

Looks really good

🌺JoAnna I. - K.🌺 said...

Delicious!

Mary Kirkland said...

Gotta love homemade pizza. Looks good.

Martha Jane Orlando said...

Those look absolutely delicious, Christine!

Vanessa said...

Eu sou apaixonada por pizza e essa parece está deliciosa.
Amei que você dividiu os tipos de farinha na hora de fazer.
Beijos.


https://www.parafraseandocomvanessa.com.br/2024/11/minha-vida-mudou-completamente-sim.html

J.P. Alexander said...

Gracias por la receta.

My name is Erika. said...

I saved that recipe and now I think I definitely need to try it. Your pizzas look amazing.

Anonymous said...

Looks delicious. I make our pizzas too off to check out her recipe

olga said...

Grazie la proverò.

Granny Annie said...

That looks so good. Thanks for sharing Nicole's recipe. I have everything to make it but only toppings I have are black olives and mozzarella shredded cheese.

Tanza Erlambang said...

look delicious.... yummy

Lowcarb team member said...

Looks good :)

All the best Jan

Ananka said...

It looks good :-D