Welcome to Sweet Saturdays. Please stop by the other participants and say hello!
I made this beer bread with raisins and cheese recipe from The Southern Lady Cooks. It turned out moist and delicious and it smelled so good as it was baking, that fresh bread smell.
I made this beer bread with raisins and cheese recipe from The Southern Lady Cooks. It turned out moist and delicious and it smelled so good as it was baking, that fresh bread smell.


9 comments:
This looks very yummy. In germany they call beer *Fluid bread!* Valerie
Nicely done. This is an unusual bread recipe, I might just be crazy enough to try it :)
I LOVE her recipes!! I'm sure your bread is delicious, because I've never had a bad one from her :) Looks amazing by the way...
... a bad recipe I mean ;)
Can I have a piece? That looks scrumptious.
this does look yummy ,, thankyou so much for visiting me today, i really enjoy your visits.I'll have to try this,, I've never made beer bread or raisen bread,
oh this looks and sound delish!!! I will have to try this out....I love home baked bread!!! THank you for sharing this and the link Christine!!!
Hi Christine,
That's looks good. Would be nice to eat it while warm, with some butter. Yumm!
Hope you are having a nice weekend, Evelyn
Beer bread? Now that is something I've never heard of, but it looks really delicious!
Post a Comment