Welcome to Robin Panzer's new Food For Thought Thursdays, please stop by the others and join in the fun!
Today, I'm featuring Apple Cobbler with Oatmeal. I found this recipe and decided to try it. It was a bit hit! We had it with a dollop of whipped cream.
Today, I'm featuring Apple Cobbler with Oatmeal. I found this recipe and decided to try it. It was a bit hit! We had it with a dollop of whipped cream.

11 comments:
Why do you always make me hungry? I can almost smell the apple cobbler....Tomorrow I will buy some and then....Valerie
ummm looks yummy, I want some. I wish we are neighbours Christine.
yummy...a perfect fall treat!
I have never seen Cortland or Empire apples here in Hawaii. We usually have Fuji and Braeburn. That cobbler looks delicious.
Oh wow that looks super yummy! I just adore cobbler but I like mine really warm with ice cream! Thanks so much for playing along with Food For Thought Thursdays, you are the Sweetest!
Looks delicious! Apple cobbler AND oatmeal....two favorites combined in one.
Oh that looks great Christine. Oatmeal is one of my favorite's. Thanks for sharing.
Wow, I'm having almost the same thing! Except yours sounds way more yummy. Stopping by from Robin's blog. Have a great day. :-)
You're a tease! I'm aching for a bite right now..
This looks great - LOVE cobbler - lovely treat!
Mary x
oh I can almost smell the scent of your place!!!! that looks amazing Christine!!!
Post a Comment