Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Pretty Plants

We were at K's new doctor yesterday for his flu shot among other things.  All the doctors at this new clinic walk around with tablet PCs to enter their data.  I finally figured out why, in addition to being state-of-the-art.  There are no file cabinets with  paper filing systems.  The nurse said it is so much easier and quicker to pull up a patient's file.  They save a lot of paper.  Then I thought of our old pediatrician's office with a huge wall full of files.  It would be a big job to computerize all that information.

I thought I'd share these pretty plants I've been photographing as I'm out and about:





Coleus


Fall Arrangement




Cosmos


10 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Thanks for sharing the lovely pics. I hope the doc backs up his patient infos, could be risky! But they all do the same here, too! Valerie

Icy BC said...

They are all the colors of fall, and very pretty!

Art From The heart said...

Oh such pretty pic's. Cold, windy and wet here !
Hugs

LiveHigh Commercial Property Listing & Beyond said...

Oh they are so pretty Christine.

Joni Nickrent said...

Beautiful pix...fab fall fun!

Anonymous said...

Lovely pictures - pretty plants always bring a smile to my face!
Mary x

Robin Panzer Art said...

Oooh how pretty!

Joanna Jenkins said...

Most of my docs have computerized, it sure makes things easier for them and I bet they save a TON of $$$ on storage!

Gorgeous photos.

xo jj

NTRage03 said...

I wish I had a flower like that too in my garden

Unknown said...

Yay for less paper. It sure is more efficient.

Love the flowers too.