Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween




Hope you're all ready for a fun evening! I'm linking up with Natasha May's Halloween Linky party today.  Join in the fun!  I painted this ACEO in acrylic for the occasion!

 In keeping with the season, I thought this was a good one.   Click here and try to guess what this commercial is for.



 

18 comments:

Šolanje na domu-Waldorf said...

Hahahaha! I did not expect that! :) Thanks for sharing! And wonderful spooky ACEO. Thanks for coming to my party!

Unknown said...

Love your batty painting! Happy Halloween. Have a good one. :o) Donna

Joni Nickrent said...

Happy Halloween to you boo! I'm batty over your painting! hehehe!

Kristin Dudish said...

Spectacularly spooky monochromatic painting!

And that commercial was hysterical... I kept thinking, "What could this possibly be a commercial for?!?" So, so clever!!!

xo
Kristin

Anonymous said...

now thats cool, the painting is very cool too, Happy Halloween to you!!

Art From The heart said...

Love the commercial !
Happy Halloween and love those Bats.
Hugs

Anonymous said...

I will never vacuum again without thinking of that girl on the ceiling!

Lizzy Love said...

OMG I LOVE THAT COMMERCIAL!!!!!!!! Thank you so much for sharing! Fabulous bats! Happy Halloween!!!!

Heather said...

this is so cool
BTW - i got mail today and I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!!!!!!!!!!
I can't believe how stunning your piece is in real life!!!!!!!!!!
I can't wait to show everyone!!!!
THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HUGS
heather

Kay said...

I love this one too! What fun! Have a wonderful Halloween!

Christine said...

Heather, it was my pleasure, so glad you liked the gift!

Christine said...

Thanks for stopping by everyone!

Anonymous said...

Very scary bats! Happy Halloween : )

Valerie-Jael said...

Another lovely painting! Valerie

LiveHigh Commercial Property Listing & Beyond said...

I love it. It is genius. The commercial. and your sketch!

Robin Panzer Art said...

Happy Halloween very cool bat painting!

Leovi said...

A delightful painting. I like it. Have a Happy Halloween!

Unknown said...

Happy Halloween!!!!!! we had so much fun lastnight!!!