Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Creative Tuesdays - Cupcake

It's time for Creative Tuesdays! This week's theme is 'Cupcake'. I decided to do a seasonal take on it in acrylics. It's an ACEO.

Please stop by the other participants and join in the fun!



24 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this,

LiveHigh Commercial Property Listing & Beyond said...

L, O, V, E, this Christine. The tiny pumpkins most adorable.

Dina Thanki said...

Oww I was going to do a Halloween theme for my cupcakes too but decided not to. I wish I had because your look fab! Loving the sugar balls on top of the frosting too :)

Reflections said...

What fun! Love it.

Wanda said...

Oh how clever to use the Halloween theme for your cupcakes...Oh Boo, bet that cute ghost is about to crab it!!!

Unknown said...

Right in style for the fun time coming up. Great job.
QMM

Valerie-Jael said...

Love your Halloween muffins! You are a real temptress, cake every day! Valerie

Morph Waffle said...

Cute, and your cupcake looks yummy!

Jehanne's doodles said...

It's a Halloween cupcake :) So cute :)

linda (dots n doodles) said...

What a great take on this weeks challenge and I love your yummy cupcake.

Janice said...

This is so cute and perfect for the time of year. Sweet little ghost, too.

Heather said...

christine, so cute! I love that you incorporated Halloween, in this...i hope the ghost gets a cupcake!

Betsy Brock said...

yum...love the extra frosting! And that ghost just made me smile!

Theresa said...

Hi Christine, Thanks for your recent visit. I have been slow to get around this past week! This is super cute & I can't wait to try your beet chocolate cake recipe!! Yum!
Theresa

Jenn Jilks said...

I'm so glad I don't have to do cupcakes for a Hallowe'en party or somesuch! Great job.

Kathy G said...

The little pumpkins are charming! They look so friendly.

I'd love to dive into all the frosting on the top of the cupcake.

Unknown said...

Hi Christine!!!! I love your cute art piece....and love that it is all about Halloween and cupcakes!!! wonderful work!!!!

Michael said...

Aww...I love this cute little piece, Christine. Great. Very seasonal too.

Joanne Osband said...

Very expressive cupcake. Makes me want to go eat one......

Kay said...

This is a fantastic picture, Christine. Absolutely perfect for Halloween! Yae!

Janet Dibbydabby.com.au said...

Hi Christine, are they pumpkin flavoured too They are great and I love the little ghost behind them, seems to me they wont last long... he looks hungry :-)

Gloria Baker said...

Love your picture, look absolutely nice!! gloria

Christine said...

thanks for your lovely comments everyone!

lissa said...

I like the ghost, he's quite cute.