One of my sisters was telling me about Dishcrawls a new way for foodies to have fun!
This is how they describe it on their website:'Our City Dishcrawls are a social dining experience through 4 restaurants in 1 night with a group of awesome food lovers. Try a taste of everything while meeting your neighbors and local chefs and owners. And trust us, pacing yourself is everything. :)' It started in California, but now the event has been organized in some Canadian cities. I noticed the one in Toronto scheduled this week is sold out.
Well, I thought that was an interesting 'city' thing to do, not saying I'd actually go to one at this time!
I managed to sell an extra IPOD Touch we had, on Craigslist! I had one inquiry the day after posting the ad, but had to reduce the price after the first week. It went to an interested buyer the very next day after the price reduction. M came to an agreement with the buyer and met him at the local library to do the exchange. To think it had been lying around for more than a year. Have you tried Craigslist or Kijiji?
6 comments:
I haven't but I hear lots of positive things about both ,, I hope you have a great day,
I haven't tried it, never heard of them over here. Glad you got yours sold! Valerie
But, but, ipod touch is a collector's item.
Haven't tried craiglist....must check it out
Yep, sure shootin'!!! We've both bought and sold on Craigslist.
God bless and have a marvelous day sweetie!!! :o)
I will have to try out Craigslist sounds like a good alternative to ebay.
Thanks for heads up Christine.
Peg xxxxxx
Post a Comment