It's time for Kristin and Eva's Paint Party Friday! Please visit the other participants and join in the fun.
This ACEO painting is done in acrylic, and shows lightning striking the CN Tower. It was inspired by a big lightning storm we had in the city this summer.
This ACEO painting is done in acrylic, and shows lightning striking the CN Tower. It was inspired by a big lightning storm we had in the city this summer.

30 comments:
Very zen like ~ neat! ~ thanks, namaste, Carol (Share the Creative Journey) Happy PPF
Stunning image, yet something soothing about it as well. Nice piece.
Woah...very cool..love it..very striking..and powerful! I used to live in the Big T.O..brings back memories!
Victoria
Lightening is so scary and exciting to see. love it
- KAT -
Love it! Lightening is scary. We don't get it much around here. One year though it seemed to go all day and it was very scary to me. Great job!
Love it!!! I really enjoy watching lightening...as long as it's in the distance of course :)
Oh! We have a tv tower near our house and it is fascinating to watch it get struck over and over during a thunderstorm. I never thought to try and paint it.
LOve this - so much energy! Valerie
Striking painting! But scary, too. You are not allowing open ID and I am on wordpress. More people can see your lovely works by allowing open ID.
Faye at http://hastingshall2.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/paint-party-friday-9/
yes, I second the request. Can you change your comments so that people with their own websites (not owned by google, wordpress, etc) can post?
that would be name/URL thanks
I also love your lightning. a nice ATC card.
Love the simplicity in this piece it creates such energy! Happy PPF!
Very nice work! I love the feel of this piece ~ perfect in its simplicity! Great how you captured a 'split-second' image ~ thanks for sharing :)
Faye, and Mimi, thanks for the suggestion, I've enabled comments using OpenId. Learn something new everyday!
thank you!! big improvement!
cool aceo... and timely we have had huge Spring Storms here in Queensland this week... had hail like snow in some areas and lightning has been everywhere !!
I love these little cards and thunder and lightening brights this one up in a very nice way!
ManonX
His creations have a delicious style. I love how you created this ray.
'Striking' art!! Happy PPF!
Wonderful depiction of lightning. I have always been fascinated by lighting, although it is scary to me.
Looks great! I would never thought of drawing a lightning. :)
Always been fascinated by lightning! Wonderful painting and I like all the puns here, "striking" ect, chuckle, chuckle! I see a dancer in the general pattern you created too, very cool!!! Deb
I like your lightening painting....lots of energy. Mother Nature getting our attention!
Very cool! (Love lightening.)
Love the idea of the ACEO - working small can be a challenge!
Content question. Did lightning, indeed, strike?? Why did you paint this?? Is it symbolic of anything? I love the open interpretation.
Lesley thanks for your question. The painting was indeed inspired by a big lightning storm we had in the city this summer.
Very cool! Love the bold color - and happy anniversary! That's quite a wonderful accomplishment ;) xoxo
So striking! I love lightening. :)
Very cool! so simple but very effective, it looks just like lightning. Great design Christine!
Happy PPF, a little late ;)
Your work is full of energy! Happy PPF!
Post a Comment