The sun was playing hide and seek behind the clouds the other day, I never could get the image I wanted. Sometimes it seems you have to have split second timing and a good camera!
I saw a young woman with this Baby Trend Sit N Stand stroller and had to ask if her toddler was meant to stand on that step in the front. She had a small baby in the stroller at the same time. She said yes, and it was great except the toddler can just walk away so you have to be wary of that. They come up with new things all the time.
Here is a neat magic game, I hope you'll try it! A smart friend of mine figured out how it works.
I saw a young woman with this Baby Trend Sit N Stand stroller and had to ask if her toddler was meant to stand on that step in the front. She had a small baby in the stroller at the same time. She said yes, and it was great except the toddler can just walk away so you have to be wary of that. They come up with new things all the time.



11 comments:
Your sky photos are just perfect, Christine! They are beautiful, and the stroller or whatever it is called is quite amazing.
I've seen those strollers, too. I thought they were a great idea. When my boys were young we had a single stroller (the others had to walk), so I had to move at toddler pace.
Awesome shots and the stroller is a pretty darn awesome too! Thank heavens I didn't have to try and figure that thing out! LOL
Beautiful sky photos! I'm not sure if I like that stroller though! Valerie
haha. Love that stroller! What's the next invention?????
Hi Christine!!!! the sky looks so cool!!!! I love your photos....and that stroller....never heard of it....but how clever...I know that many new child things are created by Mompreneurs....they see a problem and come up with solutions!!!! pretty cool!!!!
your photos are beautiful and i have never saw that kind of stroller, how coolis that,
Christine!!! I wish I had my camera too!!!! The only thing I had was my blackberry and the photos do not do it justice!!!!!!!! It was the most amazing thing!!!!!
Awesome sky, and I still can't figure out the stroller. I might be back to explore the game. Thank you Christine.
Wow! I've never seen one of those strollers. Very interesting.
Nice pics, even the stroller in monotone.
Post a Comment