Welcome to Paint Party Friday hosted by Kristin and Eva. Please be sure to visit the other participants and join in the fun!
Last Month I did a post entitled 'Lightning Storm' and decided to revisit this painting. I added a building to the ACEO, making it less abstract looking. What do you think?
Here is the original:

23 comments:
They are both good, but I like the first one best! Valerie
Second has even more life to it! Bravo! ~ thanks, namaste, Carol (Share the Creative Journey) Happy PPF ^_^
I'm liking the addition of the building...totally different look!
Like the colors and energy once agian for your Lightning Works. Great job! Happy PPF!
They both look good. The building makes it less abstract.
Yes, I like the addition of the building. Beautiful.
I think the building makes it POP :)
Really cool work!
I feel bad for those living in that building though... XD
// -T.W-
The building gives it dimension and a place to go . . . . not leaving it out there wandering around . . . . Blessings, Janet, PPF
Personally, I love the addition of the building because it gives the painting context...particularly with the horizontal lightning.
This is an awesome painting.
Happy PPF!!
Mary
Mixed-Media Map Art
Loving the addition of the building, it gives so much more meaning to the painting. Happy PPF, x
I really like the addition of the building! Happy PPF!
thanks so much for your comments and opinions everyone, much appreciated!
Yes, it does make it less abstract. I knew it was a night sky straight away. I like your colours - quite stunning.
Happy Weekend, Ev
It is less abstract. I like it, both ways!
I like it both ways - without the building it has a nice abstract look - hard to do abstract, I find.
I loved it when you first showed it and I like the addition of the building too... Since it's already on your computer you don't have to choose... You can have it both ways! Hooray!
xo
Kristin
I think the building made it even more abstract, which is great.
Great work, very expressive!
I love them both....the colors really pull at me and are striking..gorgeous black and the window-ligths and purple haze is just gorgeous! I love it!
victoria
Yes, I really like the addition of the building - great composition and color! xo
I really like both, great energy and colors.
Ohhhhhh it is scary now. You changed the whole painting by putting the building there. Love that!
Post a Comment