Welcome to Sophia's Sunday Sketches! Please stop by the others afterward and join in the fun!
In honour of the season, here is my sketch today, it's an ACEO in acrylic:
In honour of the season, here is my sketch today, it's an ACEO in acrylic:

19 comments:
oooo, looks like she just cast a magic spell and something is all alight! Beautiful!
That is very creative Christine.
oh that is one cool witch Christine!!!! love this piece!!!
Spooky!!!!
Happy Sunday!!!!
haha. This one made me chuckle. What fun you are having with your art, Christine. I hope you are saving them.
awesome Halloween piece!
Great painting, love the light/dark effect! Valerie
LOVE this one too!!!!!!
delightfully spooky!
xo
Spooky and has such 'mystical movement' to it ~~ thanks, namaste, CArol (Share the Creative Journey) Happy SS ^_^
Thank you Sophia, that's the ultimate compliment! You're the best!
Thanks for stopping by everyone!
Wow--I love that this is all about the drama of the silhouette, and such interesting texture too. I think this is my favorite piece so far.
I like your Halloween witch. She looks like she's watching fireworks....maybe something she did!
very cool!!!
great sketch! perfect for halloween!
oh, LOVE IT! Hauntingly Fun! POP ART MINIS
u're very good in acrylic.. would love to learn them too
Very potent ATC. I like the effect.
This is fabulous, Christine! Perfect for Halloween! I love it!
Your Halloween sketch is beautiful Christine.
Happy Halloween my dear friend.
Much love
Peggy xxxxx
I am bit late and here from sunday sketches. Scary but cool!
ManonX
Post a Comment