I was out for a lovely walk with a friend in great weather yesterday morning. Here is a photo of some brilliant fall colour in the neighbourhood.
I received this in an email and my friends seemed to like it:
A Lesson For all
I would just like to share an experience with you all, and it has to
do with drinking and driving. As you know some of us have had brushes
with the authorities on our way home from the old “soiree” over the
years? Well I finally have done something about it!
Last night I was out for a few drinks with a few friends and had way
too many Wines, a few shooters, knowing full well I was wasted, I did
something I've never done before. I took a Bus home. I arrived home
safely and without incident which was a real surprise, since I had
never driven a bus before!!
Okay, maybe this joke is in poor taste because for sure, drinking and driving
is not acceptable.
I received this in an email and my friends seemed to like it:
A Lesson For all
I would just like to share an experience with you all, and it has to
do with drinking and driving. As you know some of us have had brushes
with the authorities on our way home from the old “soiree” over the
years? Well I finally have done something about it!
Last night I was out for a few drinks with a few friends and had way
too many Wines, a few shooters, knowing full well I was wasted, I did
something I've never done before. I took a Bus home. I arrived home
safely and without incident which was a real surprise, since I had
never driven a bus before!!
Okay, maybe this joke is in poor taste because for sure, drinking and driving
is not acceptable.

12 comments:
wow beautiful, maybe I can stop by there sometime: D
Gorgeous photo and glad to hear that you took the safe route...a great example for all!
Joni, it's a joke, I have to say I don't drink...except for the odd glass of wine now and then!
Christine, your response to Joni's comment made me laugh. Funny.
Love the trees in fall colors! Gorgeous.
Beautiful photo and my chuckle for the day!
Hugs
Oh Wow!!! I love your fall colors. The lack of rain has sole our color this year.
It's great that people act responsible after 'drinks'. Who knows what lives could be changed by that simple act. Kudos....
God bless ya and have an extraordinary day sweetie!!! :o)
Great pic and great joke! Valerie
love the photo Christine!!!! and that story was scary!!! I hope no one drinks and drives.....there are so many options .....wish more people made the right choices!!!!
That is a beautiful photo, and the story is a great one..I hope all drinking people would do the same.
Ha ha - so glad you're back safe and sound, beautiful photo :)
Mary oxo
Brilliant colors! Cute joke:)
Haha, very funny!
Post a Comment