My Life
I love it Christine!! :) Thanks for joining in this week!!
Hi Christine I love it to,lovely work my friend,well done xx
Love your fun card! Valerie
A lovely smile of Jack OBeautiful artwork!
Love that idea, perfect for the season!☺
That is really nice. What a great idea.
The photo does look clearer than the scanned one. Love the design.
Very clever! I like it.
Cute.
Oh, wow! Love that card!!!
Neat card
Great piece art. New Post - http://www.exclusivebeautydiary.com/2019/10/twilly-dhermes-eau-de-parfum_24.html
Well your Orange Sharpie turned pink ... what a surprise. But, I think it gives the Jack O' Lantern originality, which is delightful :)Andrea @ From The Sol
That is timely!
That looks good …All the best Jan
lovely smile...love it
Happy Halloween this week, Christine! You're already in the groove.
good job with the face :) looks like the values on your scanner are set too light
thanks, will look into that!
this is really great and mighty expressions indeed !
I adore your scary pumpkin face! I also learned something new--I had NO idea Sharpie had such pens out there. what fun!
Post a Comment
21 comments:
I love it Christine!! :) Thanks for joining in this week!!
Hi Christine I love it to,lovely work my friend,well done xx
Love your fun card! Valerie
A lovely smile of Jack O
Beautiful artwork!
Love that idea, perfect for the season!☺
That is really nice. What a great idea.
The photo does look clearer than the scanned one. Love the design.
Very clever! I like it.
Cute.
Oh, wow! Love that card!!!
Neat card
Great piece art.
New Post - http://www.exclusivebeautydiary.com/2019/10/twilly-dhermes-eau-de-parfum_24.html
Well your Orange Sharpie turned pink ... what a surprise. But, I think it gives the Jack O' Lantern originality, which is delightful :)
Andrea @ From The Sol
That is timely!
That looks good …
All the best Jan
lovely smile...love it
Happy Halloween this week, Christine! You're already in the groove.
good job with the face :) looks like the values on your scanner are set too light
thanks, will look into that!
this is really great and mighty expressions indeed !
I adore your scary pumpkin face! I also learned something new--I had NO idea Sharpie had such pens out there. what fun!
Post a Comment