My Life
Lovely page and a wonderful quote! Happy October, Valerie
Hi Christine love the quote,awesome for Oct xx
Wonderful:)
Nice calendar
Lovely!
Really lovely Christine !
The calendar looks very pretty. I would buy one from you, but you would not have Hawaii and U.S. holidays marked.
Beautiful.
First day of Oct here in North Idaho, we had frost on the groundCoffee is on
So lovely!
This is a great idea of putting your pretty artwork on a calendar. Happy October :)
Made it to Oct!!! Yay! I only wished the temps in TN were reflecting Oct. Wishing we had fall colors. We have fall but all the leaves are brown. Great pic on your calendar.
Nice! And the farmers could sure use some honoring about now, couldn't they?
You remind me, I ought to start on my 2020 calendars!
Super NICE!!! Happy October Christine!
Great page and quote.Happy October Wishes.All the best Jan
wow, love the page - drawing and words!
Post a Comment
17 comments:
Lovely page and a wonderful quote! Happy October, Valerie
Hi Christine love the quote,awesome for Oct xx
Wonderful:)
Nice calendar
Lovely!
Really lovely Christine !
The calendar looks very pretty. I would buy one from you, but you would not have Hawaii and U.S. holidays marked.
Beautiful.
First day of Oct here in North Idaho, we had frost on the ground
Coffee is on
So lovely!
This is a great idea of putting your pretty artwork on a calendar. Happy October :)
Made it to Oct!!! Yay! I only wished the temps in TN were reflecting Oct. Wishing we had fall colors. We have fall but all the leaves are brown. Great pic on your calendar.
Nice! And the farmers could sure use some honoring about now, couldn't they?
You remind me, I ought to start on my 2020 calendars!
Super NICE!!! Happy October Christine!
Great page and quote.
Happy October Wishes.
All the best Jan
wow, love the page - drawing and words!
Post a Comment