Friday, October 11, 2019

Paint Party - Friday - Pumpkins Revisited


Showing some former artwork celebrating the pumpkin as Canadian Thanksgiving weekend is upon us. Wishing all Canadians a wonderful Thanksgiving!

And linking to Paint Party Friday.  Thanks to our hosts Eva and Kristin.

Advance voting starts today and runs until Oct 14th for the Canadian Federal Election where we will choose a new Prime Minister.  Election Day will be October 21st.

30 comments:

Sue (this n that) said...

A lovely variety of pumpkins there Christine. Those knobbly ones have great patterns on them, which you've sketched beautifully.
Good luck with your elections and Happy PPF :D)

Lady Fi said...

Lovely.

Valerie-Jael said...

Gorgeous pumpkins. Hope the elections go well. Hugs, Valerie

gloriadelpilar_1994@yahoo.com said...

Beautiful Christine !

The Happy Whisk said...

Happy Thanksgiving. Love the pumpkins.

R's Rue said...

Beautiful.

Linda Kunsman said...

Beautiful pumpkin art. Happy Thanksgiving, and a happy PPF too!

Jean said...

HAppy Thanksgiving! What a lovely scene!!

Tanza Erlambang said...

excellent work

sirkkis said...

Nice painting.
Happy PPF ๐Ÿงก

gigihawaii said...

Happy Thanksgiving! Good luck to your favorite candidate.

Clare Lloyd said...

Lovely

https://linsartyblobs.blogspot.com said...

Lovely pumpkins

Adam said...

Good art

Evi Erlinda said...

Many varieties of pumpkins.

carol l mck said...

Creative, colorful and lovely pumpkins sketch ~ ^_^

Happy Day to You,
A ShutterBug Explores,
aka (A Creative Harbor)

Pink Rose said...

Hi Christine happy thanksgiving my friend,oh i love the pumpkins xx

Lowcarb team member said...

I do like the pumpkins.
Happy Thanksgiving.

All the best Jan

sufyan Yaan said...

Wishing all Canadians a wonderful Thanksgiving!
I love pumpkin art, in my country they are growing of so colorfull...

Kay said...

Happy Thanksgiving, Christine, to you and your beautiful family.

baili said...

Happy thanksgiving dear Christine :)
this is delightful painting !

Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving, Christine! Lovely artwork. I hope you are doing well :)

sandy said...

those pumpkins are adorable ...and happy thanksgiving to you!

Geraldine Helen said...

I love pumpkin (anything!) these are really cool.๐Ÿ˜Š

Jennifer Rose said...

perfect for this time of year :)

I could have voted, even with being in Scotland I just forgot I could lol

Coastal BC Stories Books said...

Now that I have Canadian citizenship I officially have two Thanksgivings. And now I can vote in my first federal election. I won't be home in time for the early polls but will be there on the 21st for sure. - Margy

NatureFootstep said...

nice work :)

froebelsternchen said...

Great work Christine!

BLOGitse said...

Pum-pum-pumkin time!
I tried your steamed eggs. I had XL eggs, so 8,30 mins was about 2 mins too short time but I'll try to find perfect time later this week :)

Soma @ inkTorrents.com said...

Love your collection of painted pumpkins! Beautiful colours. Hope you had a fabulous Thanksgiving!

-Soma