My Life
Wonderful piece, must look at some pics of this bird. Happy PPF, congrats on being featured! Valerie
bird looks attractive
Congrats for Bat-publishing at PPF.Love your Secretary bird! She is charming - and good secretary for sure;)
Hi Christine i havent heard of these birds before,great drawing my friend ,well done xx
Very unique bird, well done!
what an interesting looking bird! Congrats on being cover girl this week at PPF with your fabulous bat art, and happy PPF!
Very nice, I looked one up, they are pretty and you captured that look very well!
Cute bird❤
I have never seen this bird. Frankly, it gives me the creeps.
Cute.
Very nice. Happy PPF ChristineMuch🎨💞🎨love
wow what an interesting bird - I have heard of them before.... love the style you did this in.
What a wonderful droll little fellow he is!
What a wonderful sketch of a delightful bird ^_^Happy Day to You,A ShutterBug Explores,aka (A Creative Harbor)
Boss bird in preparation:)
Nice art
Very cute!
Oh, it was a Secretary bird. Thought I recognized it, I have seen it once. In Kenya. :)
nice job :) they are def neat looking birds with their long head feathers :)
wow this looks unique to me Christine :)
This is sooo cute!Have a good week ahead...
This is brilliant Christine.All the best Jan
Post a Comment
22 comments:
Wonderful piece, must look at some pics of this bird. Happy PPF, congrats on being featured! Valerie
bird looks attractive
Congrats for Bat-publishing at PPF.
Love your Secretary bird! She is charming - and good secretary for sure;)
Hi Christine i havent heard of these birds before,great drawing my friend ,well done xx
Very unique bird, well done!
what an interesting looking bird! Congrats on being cover girl this week at PPF with your fabulous bat art, and happy PPF!
Very nice, I looked one up, they are pretty and you captured that look very well!
Cute bird❤
I have never seen this bird. Frankly, it gives me the creeps.
Cute.
Very nice. Happy PPF Christine
Much🎨💞🎨love
wow what an interesting bird - I have heard of them before.... love the style you did this in.
What a wonderful droll little fellow he is!
What a wonderful sketch of a delightful bird ^_^
Happy Day to You,
A ShutterBug Explores,
aka (A Creative Harbor)
Boss bird in preparation:)
Nice art
Very cute!
Oh, it was a Secretary bird. Thought I recognized it, I have seen it once. In Kenya. :)
nice job :) they are def neat looking birds with their long head feathers :)
wow this looks unique to me Christine :)
This is sooo cute!
Have a good week ahead...
This is brilliant Christine.
All the best Jan
Post a Comment