Wednesday, October 9, 2019

Where is the Camel?

I you can't find the camel in this photo, message me in the comments and I will visit your blog with the answer. I needed help myself!

20 comments:

Adam said...

I'm too tired for see a camel.

Valerie-Jael said...

This is fun, but I can't enlarge it enough to find a camel! Valerie

baili said...

haha
this is so much fun dear Christine
i made my eyes wet by staring at it lol

i can't find it but i only failed to figure out the lower lip ?

Nas said...

I saw this one on Facebook too! And saw the camel! You can't unsee once you find it!

Kaystros Tyrha said...

Is saw, but I can't say here, right?

gigihawaii said...

I see all those other creatures, such as the elephant, horse, peacock, dolphin, kangaroo, bear, snail, etc., but where is the camel?

M said...

This is os stunning. I can't stop looking at it and I can't see camel.

New Post - http://www.exclusivebeautydiary.com/2019/10/beauty-of-intuition_9.html

Valerie-Jael said...

Thanks, now I have found it!

gigihawaii said...

Oh, now I see the camel. Thanks for the tip.

DeniseinVA said...

Goodness, how clever, how creative, how mystifying! I can't find the camel though I saw every other animal. I showed hubby and he couldn't find it either. Intriguing! I will keep looking but maybe you can let me know :) E-mail is: luvinwildlife@gmail.com

sandy said...

I'm still looking. I think I see it but I can't get close enough to tell if it's so.

Evi Erlinda said...

Hi laurie, I can't see it :(

Evi Erlinda said...

Got it!

Evi Erlinda said...

Yay, I can see it :)

Tanza Erlambang said...

I just see elephant, not camel

peppylady (Dora) said...

I was hoping someone above saw or lease told me where the camel is.
Dora

dellgirl said...

This is sooo interesting...and fun. I saw every animal on Earth, Pluto, Mars, on the Moon and the Sun...even The Twilight Zone, but NO camel.

Lowcarb team member said...

I've looked and looked.
I've been turning my computer on its sides to see if that would help - it didn't!
Can you please give me a clue :)

All the best Jan

Lowcarb team member said...

Thanks for the help Christine :)

All the best Jan

baili said...

whoof

i could not do it Christine though i spot it with site help
my eyesight could have never done it lol so tiny