Monday, October 14, 2019

David's Tea



I had received a free David's tea a few weeks ago so I decided to go back there and buy one.  To my surprise,  it seems I was entitled to another free tea when I had registered my email at that time!  I chose this monster mash with pumpkin butter and almond milk that they are featuring for the season. 

Happy Thanksgiving Day to all the Canadians!

20 comments:

Pink Rose said...

Hi Christine oh these drinks sound wonderful ,I haven't had anything like those,hope you enjoyed it xx

Carolina G. Ticala said...

Se ve muy rico! 😋😋😋 Feliz día!

Tanza Erlambang said...

I love tea....
Happy thanksgiving.

Valerie-Jael said...

Hope you enjoyed it! Have a great week, Valerie

froebelsternchen said...

Sounds fantastic! Happy new week!
Loved your pumpkinpainting from Friday!

Susi xxx

Icy BC said...

Happy Thanksgiving, Christine! Have a wonderful one!

Natalia said...

Sounds yum!☺

The Happy Whisk said...

Monster Mash!
OMG. I love the name.
Happy Thanksgiving.
Gobble, gobble.

Jenn Jilks said...

I've heard of this story. JB likes his tea.

Anonymous said...

Monster Mash! I love the name. And it looks delicious.

gigihawaii said...

That drink looks great. Happy Thanksgiving!

Present by M said...

It looks delicious. I would like to try it.

New Post - http://www.exclusivebeautydiary.com/2019/10/dr-brandt-do-not-age-transforming-pearl_14.html

dellgirl said...

Delicious! That drink looks so yummy.

DeniseinVA said...

It's always nice to get a freebie. Looks good!

Adam said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you.

Kay said...

Happy Thanksgiving to all of you, Christine!

baili said...

must be refreshing !

baili said...

Happy thanksgiving dear Christine !

Lowcarb team member said...

What a great name.

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family.

All the best Jan

Lorraine said...

Belated Thanksgiving wishes!