Thursday, October 31, 2019

Rain's Thursday Art Date - Halloween!

My 2018 painted pumpkin last year



Welcome to Rain's Thursday Art Date on Halloween! Have a good one, I don't expect a lot of kids tonight, but hopefully a few will come by.

You know my sister who lives in California says some houses get 1000 kids, in the area where the tech magnates live, such as Mark Zuckerberg.  I cannot imagine.

24 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Love those fun candies! Happy Halloween, Valerie

Tanza Erlambang said...

aww....1000 kids?....May God bless the house owners

Rain said...

Happy Halloween Christine! :) I love your painted pumpkin, it's so cool! :) 1000 kids...the treats must be something else!

lissa said...

I really like the sunglasses on the pumpkim - that would be what my pumpkin would look like if I ever try to paint one.

Have a lovely day.

R's Rue said...

Yes.

Elkes Lebensglück said...

so sweet and cool the pumpkin, many children are too many!!!!!
Happy Halloween
Elke

gigihawaii said...

I wonder if these billionaires give out ultra expensive treats.

Adam said...

Happy Halloween

Pam said...

Stopped having many treaters years ago so I stopped being here to give out. Its a dinner out with a friend and home to veg with the furs.

Chris Lally said...

Love that pumpkin:) Not many kids around here either. Looks like they all go to California.

Anonymous said...

Happy Halloween, Christine! 1000 kids...whoa!

Sandra Cox said...

Love it. I'm not expecting many either. Plus it's supposed to rain.

Christine said...

I think they put on a great show outside and decent treats maybe a toy and a whole chocolate bar.

Unknown said...

I love your pumpkin! We'll get some kids, but not nearly 1000...

Unknown said...

I'm not sure why it's saying Unknown, it's me Lisabella...

dellgirl said...

Happy Halloween!

Christine said...

Lisa I have no idea either.

peppylady (Dora) said...

Grovy pumpkin.
Coffee is on

baili said...

oh i am imagining the happy cheerful crowd dear Christine :)

i loved these happy pumpkin faces ,so cute and filled with positive energy :) well done !

DVArtist said...

OMG 1,000 kids? How do you even handle that? Love the pumpkin.

Andrea @ From The Sol said...

OMG ... a thousand kids? I don't even want to imagine what that would be like. You would have to be rich to provide for that many. We had snow on our Halloween ... that was a first. But, it didn't slow the kids down. They all went to the malls to trick or treat so guess who is left with a bucket full of candy ... :( Hope you had a fun Halloween, Christine

Andrea @ From The Sol

Jennifer Rose said...

didn't have single kid (yay :p) but trick or treating is not as big of a thing here as there

Lowcarb team member said...

The grandchildren had a wonderful Halloween … hope yours was good too.
Happy November Wishes

All the best Jan

NatureFootstep said...

made me smile :) Thanks!