Tuesday, October 15, 2019

Chocolate Nut Bread


I made this delicious chocolate nut bread using Natalia's recipe, The moistness might come from the greek yogurt used in the recipe. My oven is very hot, so I baked it at 350F for about 40 minutes. I used 3/4 cup of sugar instead of 1 cup that the recipe calls for.  

20 comments:

Lady Fi said...

Delicious!

Kay said...

I saw chocolate and knew it must have been delicious!

Valerie-Jael said...

Soooo yummy! Valerie

Federica Di Nardo said...

Looks delicious!

Federica
www.federicadinardo.com

Sandra Cox said...

OMCod. That looks and sounds wonderful.

R's Rue said...

Lovely.

Kathy G said...

It looks wonderful. I always cut back on the sugar in recipes.

gigihawaii said...

Sounds good. Looks good, too.

Adam said...

Sounds nice.

Anonymous said...

Looks so delicious!

sandy said...

that sounds good. You know what I miss in life - Pillsbury use to make a "nut bread" mix you can buy - now they only offer it in Pumpkin, Cranberry or Banana. The nut bread was always the best. I look in nevery different store I go to and haven't seen it in probably 15 years.

gloriadelpilar_1994@yahoo.com said...

Looks delicious !!

Evi Erlinda said...

Looks moist and yummy!

peppylady (Dora) said...

My mouth is watering.
Coffee is on

baili said...

oh that looks so compelling friend :)
i was thinking about making cookies since few days

Busy Bee Suz said...

How very yummy!

Natalia said...

I am so glad you like my recipe, looks yum!☺

Lowcarb team member said...

Very nice :)

All the best Jan

Lorraine said...

Oh boy, that looks delicious!

Jennifer Rose said...

yogourt works really well too add moisture to cakes and sweets :)