Tuesday, October 22, 2019

Fall Trees

These photos were taken a few weeks ago, the maple trees are so pretty. We have turned the heat on now as it has become colder.

It appears at time of writing that Justin Trudeau is headed to win a minority government as our Prime Minister. Congrats to him.




21 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Lovely photos. Our heating here doesn't get turned on till November Ist, so I need to wait a few days before it gets warm! Valerie

gloriadelpilar_1994@yahoo.com said...

Beautiful Christine ! My favorite season is Fall !

CAAC said...

Christine,

We were in the mountains last week and the colors were beginning to look nice. Just yesterday while running errands I noticed on the way home the foliage in at our elevation is showing. Time is running away with me.

Tanza Erlambang said...

leaves colors look so beautiful

Chris Lally said...

Beautiful photos, Christine! Nothing better than the colors of October:)

gigihawaii said...

Beautiful fall colors! Congrats to Trudeau.

Adam said...

I called it.

R's Rue said...

Congrats.

Pam said...

Pretty. We got rain yesterday and I have noticed that the leaves are getting lighter now and starting to turn colors.

Laura. M said...

Precioso otoƱo llega.
Un abrazo.

Sandra Cox said...

Gorgeous.

Anonymous said...

Such a lovely sight. Autumn is a beautiful season.

Pink Rose said...

Hi Christine such beautiful Autumn pics my friend,thankyou for sharing xx

peppylady (Dora) said...

The trees in our back yard is pretty much bare.
Coffee is on

Lady Fi said...

Wow - stunning!

Kay said...

I don't know Trudeau's policies, but what I've seen of him sounds really good.

I love maple trees. Their fall colors are so spectacular.

baili said...

i absolutely LOVED these images dear friend :)
thank you for sharing the beauty of your lovely surroundings!

Evi Erlinda said...

Beautiful trees!
Congratz for the new PM

Sue (this n that) said...

Gorgeous colours of the Maples :D)

Lorraine said...

Don't you just love the colors of Fall!

Lowcarb team member said...

Lovely photographs … this is a wonderful season.

All the best Jan