Wednesday, October 30, 2019

Pear with Cottage Cheese


Daughter L mentioned to me that pear and cottage cheese was a good combination. I went searching on Google for some ideas and decided to add some roasted salted almonds, a pinch of cinnamon and some honey to the pear and cottage cheese mix. It was filling, nutritious and delicious!  It is great for breakfast or just a snack.

17 comments:

Nas said...

I'm going to try this! Looks delish!

Elkes Lebensglück said...

I like this breakfast with kefir or yogurt!!!
yummy
Elke

Valerie-Jael said...

Sounds great! Valerie

Pink Rose said...

Hi Christine this does look very yummy xx

Kaystros Tyrha said...

I want to be there. Yum yum:)

Evi Erlinda said...

Yummy!

Jenn Jilks said...

Yummy, indeed!

peppylady (Dora) said...

Fruit and cottage cheese is good lunch.

gigihawaii said...

Never cared for cottage cheese, but if you add almonds and Cinnamon, it might taste better.

Natalia said...

Beautiful idea!☺

Kathy G said...

When I was young canned pears (or peaches) with cottage cheese was a staple in our house. Yours looks much fancier.

Kinga K. said...

Nice combination ❤

Adam said...

Looks nice

Anonymous said...

That does look pretty incredible. I'll have to try it!

Sue (this n that) said...

That does sound very nice. I like your additions too Christine :D)

baili said...

sound attractive dish indeed
your daughter seems to know lot about cooking :)

Lowcarb team member said...

Sounds very yummy :)

All the best Jan