My Life
Looks good, the kids will enjoy it! Valerie
Good choices!
I still need to do that. Last year I bought cases of snack-sized bags of cookies and crackers at Costco. They seemed to go over well.
Yummy!☺
We don't participate in trick or treat. So no candy.
We usual don't get trick or treaters. So we usual give out money. Nothing more then a dollar.Coffee is on
Such a beautiful and delicious candy. I like all of them. New Post - http://www.exclusivebeautydiary.com/2019/10/twilly-dhermes-eau-de-parfum_24.html
Not yet....We need to get that done before the candy is all gone.
No, we buy at the last minute or we will eat it all and have to go out and buy more:)
Since we have a Halloween Party in the Clubhouse for everyone in the complex, I don't get kids at the door. But I do keep some candy, and my cookie jar is always full. That's what they come to my door for. HaHa
I got a big bag at Sam's.
nope, no Halloween candy. no money and trick or treating is not really a thing here anyway
Hi Christine,no we live out in the country so we dont get any trick or treating kiddies here xx
yes, we did
I got some candies and need some more :)
looks delightful :)
... not yet, but the grand-children are getting so excited.All the best Jan
Post a Comment
17 comments:
Looks good, the kids will enjoy it! Valerie
Good choices!
I still need to do that. Last year I bought cases of snack-sized bags of cookies and crackers at Costco. They seemed to go over well.
Yummy!☺
We don't participate in trick or treat. So no candy.
We usual don't get trick or treaters. So we usual give out money. Nothing more then a dollar.
Coffee is on
Such a beautiful and delicious candy. I like all of them.
New Post - http://www.exclusivebeautydiary.com/2019/10/twilly-dhermes-eau-de-parfum_24.html
Not yet....We need to get that done before the candy is all gone.
No, we buy at the last minute or we will eat it all and have to go out and buy more:)
Since we have a Halloween Party in the Clubhouse for everyone in the complex, I don't get kids at the door. But I do keep some candy, and my cookie jar is always full. That's what they come to my door for. HaHa
I got a big bag at Sam's.
nope, no Halloween candy. no money and trick or treating is not really a thing here anyway
Hi Christine,no we live out in the country so we dont get any trick or treating kiddies here xx
yes, we did
I got some candies and need some more :)
looks delightful :)
... not yet, but the grand-children are getting so excited.
All the best Jan
Post a Comment