Monday, October 21, 2019

You never know



Canadians vote for a new Prime Minister today.

 I just liked the above meme, not related (intentionally or unintentionally) to voting day.

We were invited to an upcoming 60th birthday celebration. It seems not too long ago we were celebrating 50th birthdays.

21 comments:

KB said...

Very true!

Valerie-Jael said...

Have a great week, I love that saying. Valerie

Pink Rose said...

Hi Christine i love that quote xx

Small Kucing said...

which reminds me of a song Que Sera Sera

Icy BC said...

The quote is so true...and happy voting day!

Natalia said...

Great quote! Have fun at Birthday party☺

gigihawaii said...

Trudeau is handsome. Maybe he will win for that reason. Good luck.

Anonymous said...

That is a good quote. We will be going to vote later this evening. I'm curious to see which party will be voted in.

Tanza Erlambang said...

so true....

Jenn Jilks said...

Yes, it will be interesting to see what happens!

Rain said...

I love that quote!

sandy said...

the 50's decade goes so quick - that's when a lot of my grandkids were born - it was a flash in the pan now - and 60's which i'm almost finished with have sped by even faster. Just try in your late 60's to put your trash out on trash day an actually believe it is a whole week that has gone by when you are doing it again. crazy - ...a week for me literally feels like four days. Can't imagine being 75 to 80 and how a week must feel like three days. 50's are a fabulous time.

A Cuban In London said...

I wish Canada the best of luck today. :-)

Greetings from London.

Chris Lally said...

Great quote! So good to remember:)

Adam said...

I hope everyone goes out and votes. Democracy is a rare thing in this world.

dellgirl said...

Nice quote.

peppylady (Dora) said...

I will be celebrating my 60th birthday in Feb. I sure hope the Canadain don't get prime minister as our current President.
Coffee is on

CAAC said...

Christine,

A nice quote that's true. Each day is a brand new beginning full of possibilities.

baili said...

as we age time seems to fly so QUICKLY Christine

i feel horses are running sooo fast
hope you get your favorite party elected

Lorraine said...

That decade between 50 and 60 did seem to go by so fast for us. Life is so full.

Lowcarb team member said...

Love those words :)

All the best Jan