For Diana's Sweet Saturdays co-op, I'd like to share this cheese bread I made, courtesy of The Southern Lady. It was so easy to make and went so well with a bowl of chili! I'll be making this again for sure!
It mixed up so quickly:
It smelled so good coming out of the oven:

It was so good on its own or with a bowl of chili:

It mixed up so quickly:



14 comments:
This looks so yummy. I'm going to have a colonoscopy this coming week and just the thought that I won't be able to eat much the day before is making everything look super delicious!
Ooooooh!!! Yummmmm!! I adore cheese. And this seems delicious!!
This cheese bread must be very rich. Greetings.
this looks so good, yum!
This bread looks very tasty:)
Have a lovley Saturday!
Yes, I've found over and over that you can't go wrong with Judy's recipes! I'll have to try her cheese bread soon since you give it such wonderful endorsement :) Have a great day Christine!
wow.. looks awesome.. and thanks for sharing the recipe link!
OOh GOD, you have no idea how you're torturing me!! I found out I'm gluten sensitive 6 months ago and haven't had a good piece of bread in all that time!! AArrrggg! That looks so delicious, I want to lick the screen.
Best,
Jenn from www.JustAddWaterSilly.com, hopping from Sweet Saturdays!
Because of your blog, I have been following The Southern Lady, too. She posts many good recipes, some of which I have tried with good results.
Thank you so much for featuring my recipe. My family loves this bread and I get raves about it on my Facebook page. I enjoyed reading your comments and seeing that some of your friends read my blog as well. I hope you are having a wonderful new year. Thanks again. Love and hugs, Judy
oh this looks so good Christine!!! and that bowl of Chilly sounds good too....I wish you a wonderful Saturday!!!!
Looks great, I'll have to try it.
Hi Christine from Canada -- I'm having chili tonight and this bread would have been wonderful. I'll have to check it out. It does look good! And I like that it is easy. Blessings Terri
Look good and bet it tasted so yummy with that chili!
Post a Comment