Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Safer to travel in groups

3 examples of why it is safer to travel in groups - cute one!

http://www.youtube.com/v/gBnvGS4u3F0?hl=en&fs=1&autoplay=1

http://www.youtube.com/v/LuVPnW0s3Vo?hl=en&fs=1&autoplay=1

I was watching the FoodTV channel on the weekend and happened upon this show called 'The Opener' for the 2nd time.  I really enjoy it although I'm not much of a TV watcher.

'EVERYBODY thinks they have what it takes to open a restaurant – it’s easy. All you need is grandma’s secret lasagna recipe, some friends willing to wait tables, a little money from your parents, and enough charm to keep ‘em coming back, right? Outrageous Celebrity Chef and restaurant consultant David Adjey knows better. Adjey brings his unique know how, tough love and unorthodox methods to the task – stopping at nothing to get the job done. Will he succeed in turning these dreamers into successful restaurateurs or will he be thrown out before the doors even open?'

5 comments:

Kay said...

Oh yes! We know how hard it is because my husband's family owned a restaurant. He's very good at washing dishes... except I end up doing it.

Valerie-Jael said...

I would not be the right one to open a restaurant! Valerie

Anonymous said...

cute video...there have been restaurant advice programs befoe this one on TV. Very sad when they close and go out of biz.

Heather said...

cute! happy tuesday -
love your sunday sketch and the color palette...sorry i am late getting around...xo

Anonymous said...

Cute videos ^_^ I liked the one with the seagull getting his wings cut [sort of]. I can imagine it's a lot of hard work running a restaurant. My daughter is a chef and it's always hectic [she says]. Have a great day!

Eva