Monday, January 16, 2012

Magical Mondays - 3D without glasses

Here's a beautiful video for you to watch for Magical Mondays!

And here are a few photos of the sunset from our hotel room on our recent Cuba vacation:

Veradero Beach
Veradero Beach

Veradero Beach



14 comments:

Anonymous said...

What an awesome video! Thank goodness those athletes were successful at those events. And it looks like you had a great view from your hotel room.

Cloudia said...

Bueno!



Aloha from Waikiki
Comfort Spiral

> < } } ( ° >

><}}(°>

Valerie-Jael said...

Really beautiful, thanks for sharing! Hugs, Valerie

miruspeg said...

What an absolutely amazing video. Some people have extraordinary talent and are also fearless!!
Your photos are lovely Christine.
I love watching sunsets.
Hugs
Peggy xxxx

Anonymous said...

wow thats amazing!

Pete said...

Wow, really nice sunset photos......love it!

Carolyn Dube said...

That is one amazing sunset! Incredible oranges!

Joni Nickrent said...

Awesome shots! LOVE!

carol l mck said...

great photos ~ awesome ~ would you mind posting my button link on this post Magical Monday ~ namaste, Carol ^_^

Sabina said...

Those pictures are making me miss where I grew up. (next to a beach). The sunset pics are breathtaking.

Gloria Baker said...

Is amazing Christine I love it! beautiful!! gloria

Unknown said...

What can I say - WOW.

Lilac & Lavender said...

What a gorgeous setting for that sunset!! Beautiful colors. Love watching sunsets and sunrises...

Icy BC said...

So beautiful and awesome sky photos, Christine!