I've ended up with a duplicate post playing around with backlinks but don't want to lose your lovely comments, so sorry about that!
Happy Chinese New Year to those who celebrate!
Sharing a sweet email for Carol's Magical Mondays:
Happy Chinese New Year to those who celebrate!
Sharing a sweet email for Carol's Magical Mondays:
Hope this starts your week with a BIG SMILE!!!
Could you imagine coming home from work to find this tiny creature napping on your couch with your dog? Guess who came home for dinner? It followed this beagle home, right through the doggy door. This happened in Maryland recently. The owner came home to find the visitor had made himself right at home...This hit the 6 o'clock news big time.

13 comments:
Amazing! What a surprise that would have been!
may I ask what they did with the fawn, so sweet,
/
/
Awww, so cute, Christine! If that happened to me, I wouldn't know what to feed it. Cow's milk? Bread? What? Lol.
So beautiful, thank you for sharing. x
Incredible ! ~ so adorable ~ wonder what happened to the deer ~ did it stay there?
PS ~ Magical Blog Meme is fixed now ~ hope you will join and pass on the word ~ http://www.acreativeharbor.com/
Laurie, Carol it was an email I received so no idea what happened after. Likely they put him back out into the wild!
Thanks for your comments ladies, Mare, great to hear from you.
That is just so cute! Very surprising I'd say. Certainly brought a smile to my face today! Thank you! Have a lovely day! Big hugs x
Eva
oh that is the cutest fawn ever!!!! I would love to show Cole this!!!! when he gets home he will love it!!!
Now that is an unusual house guest- but what an amazing surprise!! They will always remember this!
Oh my goodness that is soooo sweet.
Happy Chinese New Year! Dragon, I believe ... I also believe that's one smart fawn - it knows where the good life is :D
is so cute Christine, and what sweet look!!!
Post a Comment