Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Creative Tuesdays - Bubblegum

For the Creative Tuesday's 'Bubblegum theme', this is what I came up with.  It's an acrylic ACEO.  Can't wait to see the other contributors' creations!


26 comments:

Joanna Jenkins said...

You made me smile. I always wanted my own bubblegum machine when I was a kid :-)
xo jj

Valerie-Jael said...

Lovely! I have my own bubble-gum machine at home! Valerie

JDC said...

Looks good, reminds me of when I was a kid and use to get gum a lot =)

Jehanne's doodles said...

One of my kids favourite things when we go to a certain supermarket :). Lovely ACEO.

SARO Arabic said...

Your simplicity is just too charming Christine.

Gloria Baker said...

Love this absolutely!!!

linda (dots n doodles) said...

This is lovely. I never even thought of a bubblegum machine when I was trying to come up with something. Brilliant!

Anonymous said...

just perfect, great aceo!

Dina Thanki said...

I agree with Linda., I never even thought of a machine either, well done, great illustration!

Crystal said...

Love your bubblegum machine...it reminds me of when i wasva kid!

Wanda said...

Great Bubblegum machine...Somebody has been chewing a lot of gum... Watch out for the Bubblegum Bandit! HaHa.

Lilac & Lavender said...

Bubblegum machines are great ~ we spend $1 to get 4 pieces, one for each member of our family, when we go out for pizza... the trip just wouldn't be complete without it :)

Anonymous said...

This pic brought back memories. I used to love those bubble gums. Do they even make such machines now?

Pete said...

Can get one machine for my house...lol!

Heather said...

Yay, I need one of those for my desk!!! Love bubblegum machines...great piece! xo

Betsy Brock said...

Very nice....love all the colors!

Unknown said...

oh what a fun piece!!!! I love this Christine!!!!!

Jennifer McLean said...

that looks exactly like the bubble gum machine I had as a child. I loved plugging in penny after penny.
Best,
Jenn from JustAddWaterSilly.bom hopping from Mr. Toast.
(new follower)

Janet Dibbydabby.com.au said...

Oh this is lovely. My daughter found a little bubblegum machine of mine and while she is too little for bubblegum, we put some skittles in it and she loved watching them come spiralling down, more thatn she enjoyed eating them (and she loooovvvesss skittles) :-)
Cool take on the theme.

Christie describeHappy said...

Just awesome!! Loving all the colors and ACEO.. those are the trading card sized works? Sweet!

Daniella said...

I love how bright it is!! Awesome!
xxDaniella

Unknown said...

wonderful!

lissa said...

cute! the colors are just right as I remember seeing those machines are red as well.

Alicia C said...

what a simple yet stylished bubblegum machine! It's way cool.

Michael said...

WOW, christine! you make me so happy when I see the direction your illustrations and creativity is going. I LOVE this one too. TY so much.

Speaking of ACEO's.someone popped by my flat the other day and was admiring yours on my fridge. They thought it was so good. I agreed wholeheartedly. :)

Christine said...

Thanks for stopping by with your sweet comments everyone!

Yes, Christie the ACEOs are those trading card sized art pieces!

Mmm I always love reading your charming comments!