Hello Everyone, I've missed you all and the blogging life, although it was a lovely break. It's nice to get back to a regular routine.
We went to Cuba at year-end for a week and this is a photo of the beautiful beach. Unfortunately it was a cold 17C for about 3 days in the middle of the week and there was a red flag posted on the beach, meaning 'no swimming'. But it was great just walking along the 22 kms of beach and we did get some swimming in!
We went to Cuba at year-end for a week and this is a photo of the beautiful beach. Unfortunately it was a cold 17C for about 3 days in the middle of the week and there was a red flag posted on the beach, meaning 'no swimming'. But it was great just walking along the 22 kms of beach and we did get some swimming in!
13 comments:
Welcome back, Christine. You were missed! That's a lovely beach. Odd to see it so deserted, unlike most beaches in Hawaii.
Welcome back, Christine. That beach looks warm. I guess looks are deceiving. Gosh! I don't know anybody who's been to Cuba. I'm so glad you had a great time.
Welcome back.....beach looks bright and sunny, that cold huh?
Wow, this looks great! Good to see you back again! Valerie
You have been missed Christine, so it is lovely seeing you back in the blogosphere!
I spent a month in Cuba in 2003 sailing around the island for 2 weeks, then travelling by bus for 2 week inland. What an experience we had!
Love your beach photo.
Hugs
Peggy xxxxx
Nice to see you back!
The beach is so beautiful to see at this time of the year.
welcome back, what a photo, my oh my, the sand, the sky, the water, beautiful!!!
Glad to see you back. I love the photo of the beach. The colors are so calm and relaxing and the clouds in the sky are beautiful.
yay welcome back! Oh that photo is beautiful ---- i am going to close my eyes and pretend i am there!
hugs
glad you are back!
Beautiful beach,lived there for a winter when I was a child. Many eons ago.
Nice to see you back.
Hugs
Welcome back!!! What a beautiful beach! What fun!... Inspiration for a new painting maybe?
xo
Kristin
p.s. Remember way back when you posted about pendant scarves? Well, I thought they looked cool, so I pinned them to my "gift ideas" board on pinterest. In that post you asked, "Do you like them?" Apparently people love them! It has been re-pinned from the original pin 44 times, has 12 likes, and 1 comment! Wow! (It links back to your blog) If you're interested you can see the pin here:
http://pinterest.com/pin/258112622363270436/
(Plus who knows how many times it's been pinned from people who pinned it from me, who pinned it from them, who pinned it from them...)
You've got a great eye :)
Welcome back, Christine. I love that beach picture. It would make a super painting.
Welcome back to frozen climes! We went there, too. It was our post honeymoon. Long story!
Hope you have tons of photos!!!
Thanks for visiting!
Post a Comment