Thursday, May 7, 2020

Rain's Thursday Art Date - Your Flower

lavender


White Rose ACEO

Welcome to Rain's Thursday Art Date! 'Your flower' is the theme this week. It turns out that my birthday is on the cusp of the Zodiac, Gemini-Cancer. So I am showing an older piece I did of a lavender pot of flowers, and I did an ACEO (2 1/2" x 3 1/2") of a white rose. These are my 'cusp' flowers.

31 comments:

The Happy Whisk said...

I love the art. So spring!

Valerie-Jael said...

Beautiful flowers! Hugs, Valerie

DUTA said...

Perfect two flower art pieces!
Lavender is not only beautiful, but it also has many uses.

Elkes Lebensglück said...

Very nice flowers!
Greetings Elke

Natalia said...

So cute!

Busy Bee Suz said...

These are lovely: SPRING!

Karen said...

Very pretty! I love lavender ~

R's Rue said...

❤️

DVArtist said...

Christine these are simply beautiful.

JFM said...

Both are Lovely but the one with the white rose truly caught my eye 🌹

Monica Hein ~ Beauty Diary said...

Beautiful

gigi-hawaii said...

Very nice. I like your tiny easel.

Pam said...

Those are so nice and purple being my fave color I really like that one

LA Paylor said...

you captured the freedom of lavender! I really like your poppy image over on the side... I'm trying to do a poppy like image in quilting.LeeAnna

LA Paylor said...

I just had a great time tooling thru the blogs on your like list! Thanks so much for lifting my spirits!

Wanda said...

I so love you mini paintings. They are truly precious. Love them both. I love a window box.

Evi Erlinda said...

Beautiful paintings!

Gillena Cox said...

Luv them both. Happy Thursday Christine

Much💚🌎💙love

Lowcarb team member said...

Thank you for sharing both, they are lovely.

All the best Jan

Gloria Baker said...

Realloy beautiful Christine!!

Sandra Cox said...

I love those pieces!
And what day would that be, Christine?:)

Anonymous said...

Lovely art!

Christine said...

June 21st Sandra!

sandy said...

Very pretty flowers - I like them both. I found out recently that my birth flower is the narcissis ...the one that looks like a white daffodil i guess.

Chris Lally said...

You can never paint too many flowers! Love them both:)

Pink Rose said...

Hi Christine i love your beautiful pained flowers you are very talented. I am glad to be back in blogland ,i am back following you my friend and hope you will follow me too ,hope you are safe,take care Christine cheers Shez x(Sheryl) xx

baili said...

i loved your choice of flowers my friend

rose is common love of all indeed :)

Andrea @ From The Sol said...

My goodness, you are blessed with some wonderful cusp flowers. Your paintings are, as always beautiful. The Lavender scent will hold new meaning to you and those of us who know you as it is delicious and calming. Beautifully done, Christine ...

Andrea @ From The Sol

Ananka said...

These are both nice :-D

NatureFootstep said...

You have choosen two beautiful flowers to paint :)

Rain said...

I love your cusp flowers Christine :) Your rose is especially well drawn, I have trouble drawing those! I love the smell of lavender. I have it as aromatherapy at night before bed!