| large vase of flowers |
Happy Mother's Day to all the moms out there!
Daughter L and her boyfriend had these beautiful flowers delivered to me last week as she had trouble getting delivery on Mother's Day itself. 'With love and a virtual hug' the message on the card said. The reason there are 2 vases of flowers is that when L saw the vase of flowers that arrived (2nd photo) she said 'that doesn't look like the large vase of flowers that I ordered'. She complained and the next day they sent the larger vase of flowers (1st photo). It was a good deal larger so L was happier. What was strange was the flower delivery girl asked that the original smaller vase of flowers be returned. Apparently it is standard procedure to do that.
It is a good time to remember my own mom and husband M's mom who recently passed away.
23 comments:
Love the flowers. It's a good day for remembering. Happy Mother's Day to you! Hugs, Valerie
Beautiful flowers indeed... both of them, with lovely thoughts. Enjoy your day Christine xx
Happy mother day to you
Happy mother's day, during these trying times...
They were both beautiful but you should be able to get what you paid for.
Happy Mother's Day 🌷🌞
Beautiful flowers! Happy Mother's Day! -Jenn
Happy Mother's Day
They're lovely, but I can't believe they wanted the first one back. Have a great day!
Nice flowers
Happy Mother's Day, Christine.
Yeah I like the bigger vase of flowers, too.
Very beautiful. Have a wonderful day!
What beautiful flowers! I hope you have a wonderful day.
I bet they smell as sweet as they look
Happy Mother's Day!
Both vases of flowers are BEAUTIFUL.
Thanks for coming by! Love your flowers and the cinnamon rolls! Thanks
Beautiful flowers.
Belated Mothers Day Wishes.
All the best Jan
Beautiful flowers! hope your Mothers day was wonderful
Happy Mother's Day!
Mother's Day was in late March in Scotland. I wonder why every nation has a different date?
The flowers are so pretty. Happy (belated) Mother's day!
nice that they actually finally gave you what your daughter ordered. they're beautiful.
Sorry that both grandmas are gone now.
Post a Comment