Tuesday, May 19, 2020

Zoom Occasions


I have been hearing of people planning baby showers and weddings via Zoom this month. This baby shower one of my sisters was invited to even had a gift registry. The wedding I read about meant that the couple would zoom the small ceremony to relatives and friends all over the world. It is good to know that people are coping as best they can.

19 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

I prefer hearing of people who cope and still get on with their lives to those who never stop moaning. Life's not easy just now, but kudos to those who make the best of it. Hugs, Valerie

Hot guys said...

Hey Christine! 👋🏻 Well, you gotta do what you gotta do. If there are important dates that can't be changed, have to celebrate somehow! 🤷‍♂️

R's Rue said...

❤️

Jenn Jilks said...

I'm always so happy when I can get back up. It's not easy!
Zoom has been interesting!

Icy BC said...

My family held a zoom get together, but I didn't join them because on that same day I found out that Zoom is selling your personal information, and hacked into people's account. I am not sure if it is all legitimate but didn't want to take a chance. Stay safe, and take care.

gigi-hawaii said...

I have never tried Zoom, but if that is the only way to meet in a group, then so be it.

Busy Bee Suz said...

Good for those who are pushing through with their plans; even altered.

Ananka said...

I have never used Zoom but it is popular now!

Pfft can totally relate to that. Struggle to get back up again :-|

Monica Hein ~ Beauty Diary said...

I have get zoom app for my daughters school :)

Jennifer Rose said...

the world is going to have to adjust (i just wish they would look more into zooms history and security)

Tanza Erlambang said...

many people, especially young loves zoom nowdays

Sakuranko said...

The people is doing the best they can
xx

dellgirl said...

That image is right on target! Getting down there is not that easy either...

peppylady (Dora) said...

Never been on zoom

Lowcarb team member said...

Zoom's popularity is growing!

All the best Jan

sandy said...

LOL i try to avoid sitting on the floor, although i can still get up but it isn't graceful.

Chris Lally said...

No zoom for me - I resist. Hurts to hear that people are not able to experience the joy of weddings & baby showers, but this sounds like the next best thing.
And no, I'm not jumping up from the floor like I used to:(

Adam said...

Imagine having a virtual wedding, yikes

Anonymous said...

I hear so much about zoom but I haven't tried it. People are adapting and making the best of it.