My Life
This is so interesting and funny! I'll try this!xoxoLovelyhttp://mynameislovely.com
This is fun. They showed some famous personalities here trying to do this on TV once, it was so funny! Hugs, Valerie
Oh my gosh! I tried this and it’s true!
hahasounds funny even i am reading it only may be i will try and let you know :)
So fun to try!
You're 100% right, it happened.
You were right on!!!
😀
lol...hehehe..Great idea
Lol omg that is so cool
Interesting. Try it on hubby
What an interesting challenge! I think I'll just leave it to somebody else to try. LOLLLL
This is interesting! And funny :)
i am going to try this as soon as i get off my bed with the cat on my lap - she's sleeping and i haven't wanted to disturb her. but this is going to be fun to try.
Uggg mine so did! Funny thing the brain eh!
Amazing …All the best Jan
Post a Comment
16 comments:
This is so interesting and funny! I'll try this!
xoxo
Lovely
http://mynameislovely.com
This is fun. They showed some famous personalities here trying to do this on TV once, it was so funny! Hugs, Valerie
Oh my gosh! I tried this and it’s true!
haha
sounds funny even i am reading it only
may be i will try and let you know :)
So fun to try!
You're 100% right, it happened.
You were right on!!!
😀
lol...hehehe..
Great idea
Lol omg that is so cool
Interesting. Try it on hubby
What an interesting challenge! I think I'll just leave it to somebody else to try. LOLLLL
This is interesting! And funny :)
i am going to try this as soon as i get off my bed with the cat on my lap - she's sleeping and i haven't wanted to disturb her. but this is going to be fun to try.
Uggg mine so did! Funny thing the brain eh!
Amazing …
All the best Jan
Post a Comment