Monday, May 4, 2020

A lovely story


We had a day of summery, sunny weather yesterday and enjoyed it as best we could, sitting out in the back yard then going out for a walk.  Many wear masks on their walks, we haven't been, just when we go to the grocery store. 

I found this lovely story from an old post I had made in 2010, if you would like to read it. I had titled it 'because of love'. Interestingly my friend Kathy left a comment there, we have been blog buddies for quite a while!

25 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Love the masks. Great story from the past, too. Have a good week, Valerie

Hilly Nicolay said...

If it gets that far here, I have to get used to such a mask.

Good day.

Natalia said...

We have to use masks in here, stay safe and healthy everyone!

Busy Bee Suz said...

I see people walking and riding in their car wearing masks...I too only wear it inside a store.
*sigh* The story was lovely and started my morning with some tears. XO

JFM said...

Great masks!
Loved the story 💗

Kathy G said...

Thanks for the laugh this morning

Kathy G said...

Isn't it amazing to look back at some of the fellow bloggers that used to be regular visitors? I always wonder where they went to.

gigi-hawaii said...

That story had a poignant ending. Just loved it, Christine. Thanks so much for sharing.

Jenn Jilks said...

That is funny!!!

Jenn Jilks said...

I agree. Some people have fallen off.

Lowcarb team member said...

Love the masks, and thanks for sharing the story …
Have a good week.

All the best Jan

Monica Hein ~ Beauty Diary said...

hehe cute!

Pam said...

LOVED the story....animals are amazing.

Tanza Erlambang said...

hehehe...lol...
can we identify rich person by the mask?

DeniseinVA said...

We haven't had to wear our masks yet as we haven't been around any people. We get everything delivered keeping down to the bare essentials, groceries, etc. Loved the cartoon, gave me a real chuckle. I also loved the story you linked to and I have left a message on that post. Thank you Christine :)

Lisabella Russo said...

What a fun meme. I'm glad you had a nice time with your daughter with the cake, it looks so yummy!

Sandra said...

I love the mask meme:)

C.George said...

lol, great masks!

Wanda said...

The masks made me smile.

Adam said...

Some people have some strange masks.

The Happy Whisk said...

Hahahaha, on, probably a bank robber.

peppylady (Dora) said...

ha ha ha, a least underwear is not being selfish. It scary how many people most around my area isn't wearing a mask.

Ananka said...

I have seen some strange masks for sure!

sandy said...

my mask looks kind of like #2. we got them at a hardware store.

Anonymous said...

HAHAHA! The masks are so funny, especially that last one :)